Saturday, February 19, 2011

I have won $125,000!

You won't surmise it! I received a send in the send and I won $125,000 from De-Lotto North American Sweepstakes Lottery On Shoppers! Attached is a trial for $4,875, which I must cash and then mail $2,875 to a levy collector on account of they can't deduct it themselves.

Exactly when I was looking at the stuff I knew that it was fraudulent. The envelope had with no reinstate lodging with a coat of arms from Canada, the packages was typed unprofessionally with innumerable errors (the confirmation numbers on the send don't yet match!), and when I scrutinize into the fitting clear the test is just a PICTURE of a trial on printer paper.

I keep entered no out-of-state contests, let alone any contests gone of the territory.

I did a search on Google of the reputation of the contest, and my suspicions were confirmed - it in fact is a scam . I'm glad I didn't ante up up any indurate earned bill to these dreadful citizens. So there is obviously there never was any $125,000.

I am an A+ certified pc technician.

The rest of this signature is loading. Please wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment