Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Illinois Halloween Raffle - Lottery Post Forums

From the Illinois lottery website:

Your Blessing Gunfire at a Million!

Since exclusive 500,000 tickets testament be sold, your odds of winning a million dollars obtain never been more appropriate!

THAT’S 509 COMPLETE AVAILABLE PRIZES WITH OVERALL ODDS OF 1 IN 982!

________________________________________________________

I stare at it this street, 500,000 tickets testament be sold, and by the rules above, 509 prizes testament be won. Let's discern, 500,000 and 509. So, when the sweep is over, let's suppose two stacks of tickets, winners and losers.

Hmm. 509 winners and 499, 491 losers. Gee, which stack is my ticket most viable to wind up n?

I discern the raffles are the "ace chance" at winning $1,000,000, however "relative to the obtain in", are they? Whether there was a character merriment with a $20 reward tag would you play it?

I bought one ticket for the beginning Illinois sweep and was off by over 1,500 numbers in either plan. Whivh is probably correct what's supposed to happen.

Good luck to anyone who plays on the contrary I estimate the raffles are just another gold mine for the lotteries and not a great deal for the players at all. Agnate I said, 509 winners and 499,491 losers.

Close doesn't count!

I sell everything at a loss however conceive up for it in book - Milo Minderbinder, Catch-22

There are two kinds of jackpot winners...the ones who remained nameless and the ones that preference they had.


2 comments:

  1. LOTTO,lottery,
    Hello all my viewers My name is Elizabeth Banks from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement.and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr. clement truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now,I will be forever be grateful to you dr. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via +254704881207.from Elizabeth Banks post (USA)thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to ( Dr Ogbe ) for what he has done for me and my family by helping me to win lottery. I won Five Hundred and Thirty Three Million Us Dollars. (($533,000,000.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am Now Very Rich As i have always wanted and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win big in any kind of lottery you play? you can contact DrOgbe , today all your plan to ever win Big in Lottery will Come True and work out well for you. His spell very real and genuine i can not still believe it And His spell also work very fast. Thank you so much Dr Ogbe for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared and am still mega rich. If you need a real And Genuine spell caster to help you Win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help Email: drogbeherbalcure5@gmail.com whatsapp numbers +2347063915230THANK YOU FOR READING

    ReplyDelete